Whether you’re having a hard time finding face masks or simply want to recycle your spring cleaning finds, this tutorial will show you how to DIY a colorful and reusable face mask.
What you’ll need:
2) Cotton fabric
5) Sewing pins
8) Pipe cleaner or paper clip
1) Create or print your desired pattern
2) Pin the pattern to the cotton and cut
3) Use the same pattern to cut the tights
4) Sew the cotton and tights together
5) Create the inner lining with the cotton
6) Sew the lining to the outer portion
7) Create the nose area and sew it in
8) Create the ear loops and sew them in
Follow the step-by-step instructions and start sporting your own colorful creation today!
And if you need advice, have questions, or simply need help getting the perfect face mask fit, our team of colorful professionals is happy to assist you.
If you liked this video, check out our other tutorial on creating the perfect face mask:
#WeLoveColors #DIY #FaceMask
Comment below how you repurpose We Love Colors products to create face masks and other goodies 👇
Want more We Love Colors?
COSPLAY IG ❤
Made for Every-Body I We Love Colors I Est. 2002